Collection of information
"Uhelp" will only collect personal information where the information is necessary for Uhelpto perform one or more of its functions or activities. In this context, “collect” means gather, acquire or obtain by any means, information in circumstances where the individual and retailer is identifiable or identified.
We gather information about people and retailers (Users) who access and use the Site and the App, including:
- Personal information provided as a result of you using an online service available through the Site or the App;
- Personal information provided to us by you through any other method (including, without limitation, correspondence or discussions through the Site);
- the physical location of a mobile phone running the App so we can deliver offers based on your location. Depending on the type of phone and network, Uhelp may automatically receive this information;
- when you activate the App, we will receive a unique identifier for your phone (commonly referred to as UDID). Uhelpmay use your UDID to offer you extended services and/or functionality. We may associate your UDID to other information we have collected from and about you. However, retailers will not be able to identify you personally;
- aggregated data, which track traffic to the App and Site but do not relate to you personally; and
- cookies (pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping).
The personal information collected will be held by us or on our behalf and by such other agent as we may appoint from time to time in providing the service to you.
The purpose of collecting information from you
Reasons that Uhelp collects your personal information include:
- to provide you with information on, and enable you to use, any online services available through the Site and/or App;
- to monitor, develop and improve the Site and App, and ensure that content of the Site or App is presented in the most effective manner for users;
- to investigate any complaints relating to misuse of the Site or App;
- to contact you for general business and marketing purposes relating to the Site or App;
- to respond to queries and/or comments you have forwarded to us;
- analysis in aggregate form (identifiable characteristics removed so that you remain anonymous).
You agree that we may disclose your information as follows:
- to our related companies in relation to the provision to you of the online service available through the Site or the App;
- to third parties in connection with a corporate reorganisation, merger or amalgamation, or the sale of all or substantially all of our assets, provided that the personal information disclosed continues to be used for the purposes permitted by this Policy by the entity acquiring this information;
- as an administrative tool for identifying system problems and administering the Site or the App;
- to third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law;
- where we reasonably believe there has been an infringement of your rights or those of a third party and we reasonably believe disclosure of your information may remedy or assist in the remedy of the infringement; and
- aggregate information and other information that does not personally identify you to such third parties as we may see fit.
Consequences of non-provision of information
Failure by you to provide the necessary personal information when requested may result in certain online services not being available to you as expected.
Access and changes to your personal information
Your personal information is available for you to view and amend
- on the Site if you are a retailer, or
- on the App or Web App if you are a consumer (if any).
If you have any questions at all about your personal information, please contact us: info@Uhelp.com
Opting in and opting out
At any time, you have the option to “opt out” of the service. If our intended collection, use or disclosure of your personal information is outside the collection, use or disclosure set out in this Policy, we will give you the option to either
- "opt out" and not receive certain online services available on the Site or App; or
- "opt in" and agree to be contacted by us in relation to certain matters, such as notification of new features to the Site or promotional activities.
Safeguards in place
Please note that the personal information you provide to us is stored in Australia on a secure server. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Site or the App. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
The Privacy Compliance Officer
Uhelp Pty Ltd
2/3 Apollo St Warriewood